In partnership with the Institut de Formation Carbone (IFC), EETQ expands its training offering with two new trainings related to the Bilan Carbone® Methodology (carbon assessment) .
The Bilan Carbone® methodology is a useful assessment tool to evaluate, control or anticipate the impact of grenhouse gases (GHG) emissions of :
a company (industrial or tertiary activities) or a public organisation
New Trainings :
Bilan Carbone® Introduction to the Methodology
Launch price : 1100 EUR/pers (instead of 1250 EUR/pers) // Duration: 2 days (16 hours) // Location : 367 avenue Louise – 1050 Brussels
The objectives of the training are :
– to discover and understand the method and its tools
– to be able to carry out a Bilan Carbone® internally
– to be able to better interact with a Bilan Carbone® consultant or professional
– to gain access to the training “Mastery of the Methodology”
First training in English : 14 & 15 Septembre 2016
Bilan Carbone® Mastery of the Methodology
Launch price : 1850 EUR/pers (instead of 2000 EUR/pers) // Duration: 2 days (16 hours) // Location : 367 avenue Louise – 1050 Brussels
This training is open to candidates who have already completed the first module “Introduction to the Bilan Carbone® Methodology”.
This training goes one step further in the mastery of the method and leads participants to :
– master the various steps of a Bilan Carbone®.
– master the set of tools (except tools dedicated to territories)
– be able to use the method in various contexts
– gain the licence to become an accredited Bilan Carbon® professionnal
First training in English : 1 & 2 Decembre 2016
Trainers are selected by IFC and have a proven teaching practice and field experience. Therefore participants benefit from a high added value and can take the opportunity to ask any question.
Created in July 2011, IFC‘s mission is to allow all professionals to understand and master the issues related to energy, climate and environmental issues with the view to give them the opportunity to add a real value to their buisness strategies.
Do you wish further information regarding our Bilan Carbone trainings ?
Do not hesitate to contact us :
Tel +32 (0) 494 68 55 00