EETQ offers its expertise in environmental quality control, environmental and sustainable certifications, management, finance and international markets, especially its in-depth understanding of the Japanese market.
The triple bottom line is integrated into EETQ’s consulting approach.
For more information please contact us : info (at) eet-totalquality.com
Our offer :
FOR COMPANIES IN ALL SECTORS AND PUBLIC ENTITIES, WE
- set up environmental and sustainable certifications,
- create and implement environmental labels,
- assess Environmental Management System (EMS),
- set up EMS that create financial and social value (change of business model, review of purchase protocols and internal organization charts, integration of environmental parameters into quality objectives, etc.).
FOR THE BUILDING SECTOR, IN PARTICULAR, WE
- assist project managers through the phases of sustainable constructions and operations of buildings,
- assist clients throughout their third party certification processes (BREEAM®, HQE Exploitation®, LEED®, PEB, …),
- find solutions for energy conservation (insulation, choice of environmental building materials) and reduction of buildings’ carbon footprint,
- advise on the integration of biodiversity in renovation or construction,
- Use renewable energies (legislation, technologies and sizing),
- Set up eco-districts,
- Audit of indoor air quality.